PORTABLE GAS GRILLS
This Weber portable propane grill is perfect for small outdoor spaces or camping trips. It has a 280 square inch cooking surface, porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, and a built-in thermometer. It is lightweight, easy to transport and comes in a variety of colors.
- Primary Cooking Area 189 square inches
- Temperature Gauge
- Nominal Depth: 21 inch
- Number of Main Burners: 1 Burner
- Primary Burner Output: 8500 British thermal unit
- Primary Burner Output Range: 5000-20000 British thermal unit
- Primary Cooking Area Range: <200 square inch
Compact, but big enough for family meals, this portable gas grill can cook eight teaks or burgers, 6-10 chicken breasts or up to four pounds of fresh fish. This portable grill is small so it heats quickly.
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner
- Even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- 145 sq. in. grilling surface
- Porcelain enamel coated grill grate
- Folding table base
- Lid latch and spill resistant drip tray
This super portable butane grill is our favorite camping grill, and it’s also great for a day at the beach or lake. As the smallest of our portable grill choices, it can go just about anywhere with you. We love it’s size and convenience and it still packs a great punch of heat with enough grill space for a great meal. Burns on a butane canister.
- Removable grease drip tray – dishwasher safe
- Nonstick ceramic grate for easy cleanup
- Auto-ignition turns on the flame quickly and easily
- Adjustable flame helps you get that perfect sear
- Integrated fuel compartment fits 8 oz. butane canisters for space-saving convenience
- When a table is not available, the grill’s adjustable feet help you keep it level on uneven surfaces
- Carry case included
- Fuel not included
CHARCOAL AND PELLET GRILLS
One thing to know about Traeger, if you’re not a die hard fan already – all Traeger grills are pellet grills which means they cook your food with indirect heat and smoke, versus a charcoal or gas grill which cooks with flame. This can be a benefit if you don’t like gas, if you need to be conscientious of the space where you’re grilling, or if you just like the way heat and smoke cook things.
Traeger Ranger Portable Pellet Grill has a 184 square inch cooking surface. It is lightweight and easy to transport, making it ideal for car camping trips or tailgating.
- 184 square inch cooking surface
- Temp range 165°F – 450°F
- 5-degree temp increments
- Meat Probe
- Keep Warm Mode
- Porcelain coated grill grate
- Lid latches
- Cast Iron Griddle
- Porcelain grill grate
- 8 lb hopper
- Lightweight and easy to transport
The Oklahoma Joe’s Rambler Tabletop Charcoal Grill takes the best parts of a heavy-duty charcoal grill and reworks them for maximum portability. The height-adjustable charcoal tray and large air dampers give you full control of your temperature, while thick cast-iron grates deliver sizzling sears. Because The Rambler is built with convenience in mind, it has a full-size, removable ash pan for a quick and easy clean-up.
- Height-adjustable charcoal tray
- 218 sq. in of cooking space to cook up to 6 burgers, 6 steaks or 12 bratwurst
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Professional temperature gauge with glow-in-the-dark accents
- Lid handle features rubber grip and stays cool to the touch
- Thick cast-iron grates
- Sturdy side handles
- Full-size, removable ash pan
- 2 year warranty for Grates, Lid and Other Parts
So get out there and get grilling. We’d love to see where you go. Tag us at @hassettacehardware!